AutoSolids Version 3.13 Announced
- Pace, Florida, July 29, 2005--AutoSolids, Inc.(ASI) has announced the release of Version 3.13 of it's AutoSolids and AutoSolids EXPRESS products. Version 3.13 includes support for AutoCAD 2006 and AutoCAD 2006-based products and improved foreign language support. AutoSolids is now available for AutoCAD versions 14.01 thru 2006 and all versions of Mechanical Desktop and Architectural Desktop.AutoSolids V3.13 greatly enhances AutoCAD's 3D abilities by providing
- Fast, easy-to-use, constraint-free parametric creation and editing of solids
- Streamlined, efficient user interface including AutoCAD-standard dialogs, realtime previews of all solid modeling operations, and flexible command access via toolbar and/or pulldown menus, command line typing, or AutoSolids' exclusive 3D Command Center
- Specialty solid modeling functions such as cutting solids with open or closed 2D profiles, direct extrusion of text objects into solids, retraction of boolean operations, and more
- Automatic generation of multiview 2D drawings via the QuickDraw utility
- Realtime display improvements via the RealView advanced visualization toolset
AutoSolids runs INSIDE of AutoCAD, maintaining 100% AutoCAD compatibility at all times. For existing AutoCAD users, AutoSolids requires zero re-training and maintains all current AutoCAD investments of training and data, none of which is possible when switching to an entirely new 2D/3D CAD system.Version 3.13 is a free update for existing AutoSolids customers; all AutoSolids purchases include free lifetime version upgrades with NO maintenance or subscription fees. New single-user licenses of AutoSolids are available for $495; new licenses of AutoSolids EXPRESS are available for $295. AutoSolids and AutoSolids EXPRESS Version 3.13 are available now for AutoCAD versions 14.01 thru 2006 and all versions of Mechanical Desktop and Architectural Desktop.Time-unlimited demonstration versions of AutoSolids, online ordering, video demonstrations of AutoSolids' major features, and additional product information are available at http://www.autosolids.com.About AutoSolidsAutoSolids is an ObjectARX application that greatly extends the solid modeling, viewing, and visualization capabilities of AutoCAD and AutoCAD-based products. AutoSolids is available directly from AutoSolids, Inc. and from select AutoSolids resellers. For more information about AutoSolids please contact AutoSolids, Inc. at 800-255-5130 or email@example.com or visit www.autosolids.com.