NEW Pano2QTVR Software For Windows Users
Windows users have long awaited software like Pano2QTVR. Thanks to Thomas Rauscher, the wait is over. Rauscher recently released Pano2QTVR as the first Windows-based software able to perform advanced functions - similar to the popular CubicConverter for Macs. (PanoCube is another utility for creating QuickTime cubic movies from equirectangular panoramas in Windows.) Pano2QTVR is a freeware tool that converts cylindrical and spherical panoramas into QTVR movies on the Windows platform. Hotspots, FOV, pan, tilt, and zoom parameters can be defined with ease as well as copyright tracks. Pano2QTVR is available as command line program or as a GUI; its layout is intuitive and makes it a breeze to use. And best of all, it’s free for non-commercial use of the output files.
- Create cylindrical or cubic panoramas with up to 255 hotspots.
- Create a grayscale or colored preview track with a chosen reduction factor
- Generate subtitles for progressive download
- All major QuickTimeVR parameters can be set, such as fov, pan, tilt, protection, compressed headers, and userdata.
- Spot the detail for the initial viewing parameters, and grab this position
- Spot the detail in the next linked movie for virtual tours
- High quality is enabled - Extract the cubefaces for retouching and assemble them to the final output
- Direct usage of the pano12.dll, no annoying pop-up windows between the steps
- Call an external JPEG compressor like GraphicsMagick , ImageMagick or IrfanView
- Manipulate nearly all parameters with the GUI - Multiple, structured config files
Related Website Link