- tweenMachine.mel is Maya MEL [Script] by justin animator. The purpose of the tweenMachine is to greatly simplify the process of creating breakdown poses between key poses.
- NewTek's LightWave 3D 9 Reviewed, is LightWave 3D Truly Reborn?..[Review] on CG Focus.
- Recently found this website., host lots of great Adobe photoshop [Tutorials] in .PDF Format.
- cineSpace v2.5 beta testing program is running and Inclusion in the cineSpace v2.5b program is currently limited and you will need to complete an [application form] in order to obtain a license.
- Colin Hodges explains new features of FACEROBOT1.5, including support for the new Mova Contour motion control system as well as new proxy mouth to make subtle changes to lip-synch without needing to re-capture, in this [Tutorial] host on Studio Daily.
- New Zbrush and 3ds max [Making of] by Rodrigue Pralier on creating the image 'Rock and Roll'.
- Digital Dimension, served as the lead visual effects house on the NASCAR-themed [motion picture] Talladega Nights.
- Dennis Muren to receive [Via] VES Lifetime Achievement Award . The eighth annual Festival of Visual Effects, presented by [VES], just successfully concluded its three-day run at The Egyptian Theatre in the heart of Hollywood.
- The Passenger - an Animated short film by Chris Jones. Watch [Teaser] now.
- Animation Mentor is [showcasing] their Summer 2006 Student work.
Labels: CG News Tid-Bits