- The Plugin LIGHT STUDIO combines the physically correct calculation of light and the Animation program 3D Studio MAX. They say: Photorealistic rendering and analysing of light and architecture is not any longer a secret of experts. Light Studio features includes;
- Multithreading for 2 CPU´s or more
- Compatible with the original Radiance kernel
- Import of IES- or Eulumdat- photometric files.
- Simple Mode simplifies the controlling of the render dialogue and gets good results very easy. - Expert Mode gives user the power to use all of the Radiance Functions in 3D Studio MAX.
- A prepared material library helps to create quick and easy photorealistic pictures.
- The known user interface keeps the learning curve down.
Download - Light Studio
Illustrate!™ 5.4 Beta For 3ds Max 9
- Illustrate! 5.4 beta for 3ds max 9 is now available for beta testing. Somewhat like 3ds Max plugin Pencil, the Illustrate! is a non-photorealistic renderer. This latest version includes a completely new Flash rendering engine that provides many advanced rendering features including shading and support for intersecting objects. It allows you to render your 3D scene in a variety of artistic styles. The most common is the cel or toon style where the objects are rendered with a single or limited number of colors and the edges are drawn with a line.
This version of Illustrate! is particularly adept at this style of rendering. It includes a lot of advanced features for creating film resolution cel renderings. Illustrate! also renders illustrations. Most commonly these are technical illustrations with hidden-lines eliminated. Illustrate! supports a huge variety of line styles so you can create complex illustrations. One amazing feature of Illustrate! is its ability to render these styles out to vector artwork. It currently supports Shockwave Flash, Adobe Illustrator, and Autocad DXF output. This allows you render your 3D scenes for displaying on the Internet or for inclusion with other vector graphics.
Enroll in - beta program (3dsMax 9.0)
Or download - trial version (3dsMax dos to 7.0)
Ghost Trails Version 3.09 for 3ds Max 9.0
- Bytegeist Software Pty Ltd has released Ghost Trails new version update with with particle and Max9 Support. Ghost Trails is a modifier plugin that makes it easy to create a trail behind a moving object. It can be used to create such effects as: Skid marks and tire tracks, Trails from swords and other weapons like in console games, Trails from particles or meteors Snail and blob trails, Matrix like Bullet Trails.
Download - Ghost Trails
Tags: 3ds Max . 3ds Max plugins