Vue 6 Easel, Esprit and Pro Studio are the newest versions of the company’s renowned solutions for the creation of natural 3D environments for graphics enthusiasts. Specifically designed for casual and Professional artists alike, Vue 6 Easel, Esprit and Pro Studio provide everything needed for the creation, animation and rendering of rich natural 3D environments.
• Vue 6 Easel – The Ideal Introduction to 3D Scenery:
With a rich but incredibly easy-to-use feature set and heaps of content, Vue 6 Easel will let you create your own 3D worlds within minutes!
• Vue 6 Esprit – The Art of Natural 3D:
Vue 6 Esprit is the essential 3D application for artists & illustrators. Vue 6 Esprit is focused on intuitive workflow, advanced rendering features and extended Poser integration.
• Vue 6 Pro Studio – The Art of Natural 3D… Extended:
Get extended control over the creation of natural 3D environments! Vue 6 Pro Studio provides the power of Vue 6 Esprit plus five expansion modules to boost your creativity. A selection of the new features available in Vue 6 Easel, Esprit and Pro Studio includes:
• Ultra-realistic spectral atmosphere model
• Spectral Volume Cloud layers for extremely realistic cloudscapes
• MetaClouds individual cloud formations (Vue 6 Esprit and Pro Studio)
• Re-posing of Poser meshes directly from within Vue
• Rendering of Poser characters using the Poser shading tree
• Sub-Surface Scattering: Absorption and Multiple Internal Scattering (Vue 6 Esprit and Pro Studio)
• High amplitude micro-polygon and one-click displacement mapping (Vue 6 Esprit and Pro Studio)
• Radiosity engine optimized for Indoor or infinite scenery
• Accurate computation of caustics and Realistic optional "spreading" of the light spectrum in caustics (Vue 6 Esprit and Pro Studio)
• Glaciation, alluvium and dissolve erosion effects
• Customizable brush shape for terrain editing
• Improved rendering speed, up to 130%
• Automatic object instantiation and Automatic instantiation of scattered/replicated objects and numerous other productivity and feature enhancements.
Vue 6 Esprit users can also extend their toolset with the addition of 5 expansion modules (gradually turning Vue 6 Esprit into a full blown Vue 6 Pro Studio): HyperVue (for hybrid network rendering), DeepAccess (for advanced scene and asset management), LightTune (to add more lighting effects), Botanica (to create custom SolidGrowth plant species), and EcoSystem (to create your own Ecosystem materials).
Users who already owned an expansion module for Vue 5 Esprit can use the corresponding module for Vue 6 at no extra cost (HyperVue supersedes Mover 5).
Visit their website at www.e-onsoftware.com