- DXF, OBJ and 3DS export of your trees
- Handle texturing/UV coordinates generation (not exported in .DXF fileformat).
- Interactive control of all parameters of each branch level for reasonable tree complexity.
- Leave designer : just draw the outline of your leave, with the help of a leave texture if you want, and TreeGenerator mesh it automatically and place it all over the tree.
- Control leaf density and scale for each branch level
- Levels of detail changing the resolution of your tree mesh, and billboard cloud feature
- Number of levels to increase your tree complexity
- Random seed: generate lots of different trees from a same set of parameters
- A bark texture tiling utility allows you to make a bark tileable texture (shading removal, symetrization...).
- Tree's structure stored in the exported file allow easy modifications (each leave and each branch are stored independently which allow redesigning your tree in your favorite modeler, and doing some special effect with leaves like wind blow). You may Try TreeGenerator V2.0 for 30 days to evaluate it or download version 1.2 which still remains free.
Labels: Useful 2d/3d Tools