+ e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for natural 3D environments, today announced the immediate availability of a free Personal Learning Edition (PLE)of its flagship products, Vue 6 Infinite and Vue 6 xStream. Vue 6 Infinite and xStream are the industry-leading solutions for the creation, animation and rendering of natural 3D environments for movie, broadcast and architecture.
The Vue 6 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 6 Infinite/xStream. With the PLE, users can:
- Create complete projects, Save their work and export to other applications
- Render stills and animations without size/length limit
- Experience Vue's power directly inside Max/Maya/LightWave/Cinema4D*
- Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
*XSI version coming soon*
The Personal Learning Edition ships with all Vue 6 material and atmosphere presets, as well as the complete PDF Reference manual. "3D professionals can now experience, free of charge, how Vue's natural environments can become a definitive production asset," says Nicholas Phelps, president of e-on software. "Students shouldn't miss this opportunity to learn one of the key tools of the CG industry!"
Key technologies available in the Vue 6 PLE :
- EcoSystem™ 2 to rapidly populate environments with millions of wind-swept trees
- Hyper-realistic Spectral atmosphere engine and MetaCloud technology
- State-of-the-art radiosity and SubSurface Scattering renderer
- Flicker-free SolidGrowth™4 3D plant technology, and much more…!
Users can download the Vue 6 PLE free of charge from www.vue6.com/ple . The Vue 6 PLE performs under all versions of Windows 2000, XP and Vista (32 and 64 bit), and isUniversal Binary for Macintosh OSX (xStream is currently not available for the Mac platform). The PLE is for personal, non-commercial use only, files created with the PLE cannot be exchangedwith other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue. Renders may be watermarkedand carry a logo.