+ Just got a word in from TVPaint Developpement about the availability of both TVP Animation 8.5 and TVP Animation Pro 8.5. TVP Animation 8.5 and TVP Animation Pro 8.5 contain a bunch of exiting new features including:
In Drawing Tool
- New Connection Profile: Each brush connection has now its own progress profile to define the behavior of the connection.
- New Custom Brush Parameter: In addition to the new connection profile, people will notice the availability of a new Custom Brush parameter - Shift.
- New "Add" Drawing Mode: The Add drawing mode has been reviewed for a more normal behavior.
- New Instance Based Animation Engine: You can adjust the timing just by dragging the tail of any instance, there is no need to copy/paste previous frames anymore.
- Improved XSheet Ability : New Shuffle Frames Button TVPAP only.
- New Timeline Freelook ability: Users can now place the current image anywhere on the timeline, no need to have a layer with an image anymore to move to an empty frame.
- Cross Keyer FX TVPAP Only: CrossKeyer FX makes itself remarkable because it works differently. Instead of choosing a range of color from a color system, you just have to chose an area which will be kept, and another one which will become transparent.
- Pattern Generator FX TVPAP only: Pattern Generator FX allows to display the classical video pattern on your screen/monitor.
- Optical Flow TVPAP only: The Optical Flow FX allows you to distort your image, sequence, video or animation using a vector field.
- Keyframer Motion Paths: For a better visibility, the Keyframer FX now shows the trajectory of the movement to help the user to define a better motion.
- New Ability to Flip X & Y in the Image Source FX.
- Improved Multi-Plane Camera Stage View: The Multiplan Camera now features the ability to display the content of each layers used in the Multiplan Camera's Stage View.
Beside these great features, the new release add more User 'Interface & Display' features as well as other performance related updates. To know the complete list of new features, you can head to the TVPaint website. For trial version follow the below specified link.
Labels: Animation - Vfx