- Stencils and Rulers: Mask out areas of your canvas as you paint and constrain your tools to straight lines and curves. Stencils and rulers are easy to use real-world tools that look and work the way traditional-media artists expect.
- Layer content transformations: Move, scale and rotate the content of your layers - in groups or individually.
- Import images to layers, and copy/paste layers: You can now import an image as a separate layer, then precisely position using the transformation tools. Or paste directly from the clipboard into a new layer. This allows ArtRage to work more seamlessly with other graphics applications.
- Printing resolution support (DPI): Painting files support creation and measurements in Inches, Centimetres and Millimetres, with control over printer Dots Per Inch settings. This is also retained in PSD import and export.
- Smooth Blender and Precise Pencil: Two new tool modes have been added for users after a more precise look to their work. The Precise Pencil works more like a mechanical pencil for a precise clean line. The Smooth Blender gives soft-edge subtle blending.
- Import and export more image formats: ArtRage 2.5 adds additional image formats for importing and exporting images. Support for Photoshop PSD layer groups and layer names has also been added.
- Cleaner simpler UI: Even with the addition of many new features the User Interface has been made even easier-to-use and less intrusive than previous versions of ArtRage.
Many other features and enhancements!
Labels: Digital Art