+ cebas Computer, maker of finalRender®, today announces the release of Service Pack 3 for finalRender Stage-2 for CINEMA 4D. Service Pack 3 fixes several important issues that were identified after the initial release of SP2. All users should download SP3 and install it today.
What's New in SP3?
This Service Pack offers bug fixes along with many new features and enhancements;
- SP3 comes with 150% More Rendering Power for Free ! The license model has now been adjusted to support 10 processors instead of only four, the default in previous builds.
- SP3 adds support for 64-Bit Operating Systems as well as support for new processor technology and an increased amount of rendering power.
- fRArchitectural*: this new complex material (shader-node) is notonly good for creating realistic materials that appear in the real-world environment, but it can also be easily used to create advanced translucency effects and blurry reflections or refractions.
- Normal Map Texture Channel*: this has also been added as an ease of use option. Users can now just add this texture channel into any of their available CINEMA 4D material slots.
- Light Material Shader Node*: finalRender is famous for successful handling of Illumination and creation of photo-realistic lighting situations. A new shader has been added to the Service Pack 3 build that allows for even further enhancement of the illumination abilities of finalRender.
- Automatic finalRender Wrapper Node*: Service Pack 3 offers a new technology to catch unknown and unsupported materials or textures in CINEMA 4D. This new technology renders these materials and textures by calling on CINEMA 4D's shading engine.
Please be aware that all fixes are included within this latest version of the software and you do NOT need to install all of the patches in order to become current. Simply installing the SP3 build will give you all of the updates, fixes and enhancements. Service Pack 3 is a free download and can be acquired by registered users at the cebas Shop; www.shop.cebas.com.
Labels: Cinema4D, finalRender