+ Next Limit Technologies has Released Maxwell Render™ v.1.6.F6 plugin for C4D. Its a plug-in interface between it´s advanced light simulator Maxwell Render™ and Cinema 4D, allowing users to render their models and scenes with Maxwell Render. With the Maxwell Render plug-in for C4D, users simply model their scene in Cinema 4D, apply materials and other settings inside Cinema 4D using the plug-in, and render the scene.
The Version 1.6.F6 Update offers :
- Non-active cameras bug fixed. The cameras were exported with X and Z coordinates swapped.
- Slow viewport after importing Maxwell materials fixed.
- The Cinema4D Texture Paths in Preferences are used to look for missing textures in materials and are also passed to MXCL. Furthermore, when writing the MXS file for rendering, a check is made to ensure all textures referenced in the materials are found. If any texture is missing, a dialog pops up to choose a replacement texture. If the user picks a texture, its path is used to look for other textures.
- Fixed bug with animation driven by expressions and /or tags (e.g. Align To Spline tag)
- Fixed bug in animation: no longer materials are lost after the first frame when saving animations.