+ Just got word in from Anselm von Seherr, FX artists from Germany and the developer of RayFire; about the release of new version 1.4 of RayFire plugin Scripts for 3ds MAX 9, 2008 and Max 2009. RayFire Tool gives You ability to shoot, destroy, demolish, crash, ruin, break down, cause havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode.
- NVidia PhysX Force Influence support for Wind, RFBomb, PBomb, Gravity, Drag.
- Demolition. Fast and easy way for smashing and falling objects.
- Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
- Fragmentation. Allows you to fragment geometry objects.
- Explosion. Allows you to realistically explode objects.
- Reactor Hit. Creates realistic physical interaction of impact objects with bullets.
- Displace. Automatically subdivides impact faces and creates detailed animated dents.
- Holes. Creates holes and destruct Impact objects piece by piece totally in real time.
- Instant Action. Allows you to shoot and explode without gun
- Various effects, such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and more.
- Interactive Layer Manager. Allows you to interactively change properties in the already created effects, select, hide\unhide, freeze\unfreeze and delete any created layer or effect.
- Multiple animated Impact objects. Also you can use skinned, pointcached or deformed.
Labels: 3ds Max plugins