+ Digimation has released BonesPro 4, its unique character skinning tool for 3ds Max with new features. BonesPro is the solution for all artists that don’t want to spend a lot of time on character skinning and prefer to get quality skinning results with a minimized amount of work. The popular and reliable organic skinning plug-in has been improved and optimized to further enhance artist productivity. The new version of BonesPro continues the tradition of incomparably fast and easy skinning setup and smooth skin deformations. BonesPro 4 is developed in co-operation with 3d-io developers and designers. BonesPro 4 includes five complimentary 3d models from Digimation's Model Bank Library and is available for purchase at digimation website.
The Key features of BonesPro 4 includes:
- Speed, BonesPro delivers fast results through a quick assignment set-up and convenient adjustment options.
- Quality, Meshes deform like elastic skin, avoid face clipping, and don’t tear vertices too far apart from each other.
- Flexibility, Hypodermic deformer objects can handle the most problematic areas in an animated mesh with ease.
- Teamwork, API access allows integration into existing pipelines and Teams can collaborate on scenes without having to supply everyone with licenses.
- And beyond, BonesPro can not only be used for traditional character skinning but also for many specialized animation effects.